EISENHOWER INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
for 2018- 2019 School Year
Parents interested in the Magnet School application process for their child to possibly attend Kindergarten for the school year 2018-2019, should schedule to attend a Kinder Tour. Parents, you should attend tours at each of the schools of interest to determine the best choice for your child.
Please see dates below and follow the Sign-Up Genius Link to schedule a tour. If you have any questions you can call 918-746-9100.
- Applications and district enrollment paperwork will be available online or at the TPS Enrollment Center.
- Documents needed for enrollment: tour verification letter, proof of residence, child’s birth certificate, child’s immunizations, parent photo ID.
- Applications will be accepted online or at the TPS Enrollment Center beginning November 27,2017
- Applicants must live within the TPS district boundaries
- Tours are performed at each site
- Tours are for adults only
- Parents are required to attend a tour of the site to which they are applying
- Applicants may only apply for one magnet program
- Applications are not accepted without signed tour verification form
- Screening Assessments will be scheduled November through mid-February
- Sibling preference given for in-district qualified applicants (See below)
- Child must meet the age requirement; student must be 5 years old by September 1, 2018
- Applications are due January 19, 2018 online or at TPS Enrollment Center
- Lottery will be electronic and held on February 26, 2018 @ 4:00 pm at the TPS Enrollment Center.
- Acceptance information will be emailed out after the lottery
- Deadline for accepting or declining the spot for EIS 2016-17 Kindergarten is March 5, 2018
“Below are the scheduled tour dates for parents of Kinder Students interested in entering Eisenhower
for the 2018-2019 school year.”
Please click on the dolphin below to reserve a spot for an upcoming tour. Tour times are on Wednesdays at either 9:30am or 1:30pm on the following dates:
November 8, 15, 29 December 6, 13 January 10. 17
CURRENT K-4TH EISENHOWER PARENTS:
IF YOU HAVE A CHILD THAT WILL BE IN KINDERGARTEN FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2018-2019 PLEASE NOTIFY Jeanne Hunt in OFFICE ASAP, YOU WILL STILL NEED TO SIGN A TOUR LETTER IN THE OFFICE (SEE JEANNE) AND FILL OUT THE APPLICATION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AT 918-746-9100.