EISENHOWER INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
for 2017- 2018 School Year
Parents interested in the Magnet School application process for their child to possibly attend Kindergarten for the school year 2016-2017, should schedule to attend a Kinder Tour. Parents, you should attend tours at each of the schools of interest to determine the best choice for your child.
Please see dates below and follow the Sign-Up Genius Link to schedule a tour. If you have any questions you can call 918-746-9100.
- Applications and district enrollment paperwork will be available online or at the TPS Enrollment Center.
- Documents needed for enrollment: tour verification letter, proof of residence, child’s birth certificate, child’s immunizations, photo ID.
- Applications will be accepted online or at the TPS Enrollment Center beginning November 14
- Applicants must live within the TPS district boundaries
- Tours are performed at each site
- Tours are for adults only
- Parents are required to attend a tour of the site to which they are applying
- Applicants may only apply for one magnet program
- Applications are not accepted without signed tour verification form
- Screening Assessments will be scheduled November through mid-February
- Sibling preference given for in-district qualified applicants (See below)
- Child must meet the age requirement; student must be 5 years old by September 1, 2017
- Applications are due January 20 online or at TPS Enrollment Center
- Lottery will be held on March 7 @ 6:30 pm at the TPS Enrollment Center.
- Lottery letters will be mailed on March 14, 2017
- Deadline for accepting or declining the spot for EIS 2016-17 Kindergarten is March 28, 2017
“Below are the scheduled tour dates for parents of Kinder Students interested in entering Eisenhower
for the 2017-2018 school year.”
Please click on the dolphin to reserve a spot for an upcoming tour. Tour times are 9am or 1pm
November 8, 15, 29 December 6, 13, 20 January 10, 17
IF YOU HAVE A CHILD THAT WILL BE IN KINDERGARTEN FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2017-2018 PLEASE NOTIFY Jeanne Hunt in OFFICE ASAP, YOU WILL STILL NEED TO SIGN A TOUR LETTER IN THE OFFICE (SEE JEANNE) AND FILL OUT THE APPLICATION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AT 918-746-9100.