Thanks to support of Tulsa voters and funding from prior bonds, this school building that formerly served middle school students was converted into a new, larger home for Eisenhower International students. Bond funds supported remodeling of Eisenhower’s early childhood classrooms and a bright and spacious new library, as well as English, French and Spanish language learning resources and technology.
At Eisenhower International School, the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools includes:
- A new roof, digital marquee, parking lot resurfacing, and exterior lighting improvements;
- Educational and instructional technology for every class;
- Equipment, materials, and resources for fine arts and physical education; and
- Safe, comfortable, and environmentally sustainable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 1: SAFE LEARNING
- Security cameras and radios
- Safe entry and door access control
- Parking lot, sidewalk, and exterior LED lighting
|PROPOSITION 2: STUDENT AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY
- Network and systems upgrades
- Student and teacher technology
- Digital marquee
|PROPOSITION 3: TRANSPORTATION
Funding from Proposition 3 will ensure that all students have access to safe, comfortable, and dependable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMS
- Textbooks and learning materials
- Library digital and print resources
- School projects funds
- Wellness and physical education