Parental involvement is a combination of commitment and active participation on the part of parent to the school and to the student. As parents you can ensure that your child receives the benefits from parental involvement by staying up to date on what is happening in the classroom.
Tulsa Public Schools is committed to helping your child develop the academic knowledge and critical thinking he or she needs to succeed in school and beyond. As a result, these involvement opportunities empower parents to take action. By connecting parents to school officials, community members, other parents, knowledge, and powerful allies, these opportunities build bridges and networks that support schools and sustain whole communities.
Our PTA offers several places to find current EIS PTA information:
- Email Blast
- The PTA bulletin board on the west wall outside of the cafeteria
- The homeroom bulletin board on the west wall outside of the cafeteria
Meetings are usually scheduled as follows:
- PTA Unit Meetings are scheduled prior to the school year and are announced on the Calendar, typically the first Thursday of the month at 6:30pm.
- PTA Board Meetings are on the first Monday, 11:30am, EWR
- Tulsa Council PTA Meetings are on the fourth Tuesday, 9:30 - 10:30 am, ESC
Eisenhower International School Foundation
We believe the future is bright, sustainable, and exciting. The Foundation asks our families each year, how can you help us continue to bridge the funding gap and fund our future? We ask each family to step up and say this school, this program, these teachers, these children are worth our investment.
Eisenhower has relied on our Foundation to fund teachers, the amity program, target language substitutes, exchange scholarships and many other gems that truly make Eisenhower an International school. An amazing, high quality program like ours has always required funding above the state allotment and this need is only growing larger.
The generosity and support of Eisenhower families is unparalleled. We thank you all for believing and investing in Eisenhower.