Our PTA offers several places to find current EIS PTA information:
- The PTA bulletin board on the west wall outside of the cafeteria
- The homeroom bulletin board on the west wall outside of the cafeteria
- Email Blast
Meetings are usually scheduled as follows:
- PTA Unit Meetings are scheduled prior to the school year and are announced on the Calendar, typically the first Thursday of the month at 6:30pm.
- PTA Board Meetings are on the first Monday, 11:30am, EWR
- Tulsa Council PTA Meetings are on the fourth Tuesday, 9:30 - 10:30 am, ESC
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
What common interests do you share with your local PTA? We support better education, more resources, and safer schools for every child. PTA recognizes that schools with well-structured, consistent parent involvement programs experience profound benefits for students, parents, educators, and overall school quality.
Membership is open to anyone concerned with the education, health, and welfare of children and youth. For information on how to become a member of EIS PTA, look for a membership application in the hall by the school office.
EIS PTA Standing Rules
Our PTA participates in several fundraisers throughout the year. EIS PTA hopes to offer various ways for families to help raise funds that may appeal to different families. Not every fundraiser is a match for every family.
Family opportunities to help raise funds for PTA projects include:
- BoxTops for Education (raise money while you shop): Clip Box Tops from hundreds of your favorite products and drop them in the treasure chest by the front office. Be sure to list your child's teacher and grade on the bag, for currently running contests. Each Box Top is worth 10cents. All proceeds from Box Tops go to support the library.
- AmazonSmile: A simple and automatic way for you to support the EIS Foundation every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you will find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the EIS foundation.
- iGive: It really is as simple as it sounds. Shop at any of 1200+ stores online via www.igive.com. Our school receives 100% of the donation amount which is advertised on their website.
- MarcyJets: Purchase your uniforms and other monogrammed goods and 5% of your purchases made from MarcyJets will be donated to the PTA....and you get free delivery.
- Lands' End: When parents place an order with Lands' End and provide the Eisenhower preferred School #9000-30-59-4, 3% credit from the order will be contributed to Eisenhower.
- Staples Rewards: When you purchase items at Staples and give the casheir the school's phone number (918- 746-9100), Eisenhower receives quarterly checks that can be used to buy office supplies and electronics. We also get $3 credit for recycling ink cartridges from HP, Dell, and Lexmark.
Visit the EIS PTA facebook Page
Find Up To The Minute Information - Please Like Us!